CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 2, 2011

Way to Go!


I'm proud to announce Mrs. Todd's class won the Spirit Day Award today for having the most students to wear their school shirts or school colors.....WAY TO GO!!! The kids were SO excited when Mrs. Kennington announced our class over the announcements! Keep wearing those shirts on Fridays!! 

Yesterday I had 4 students move up to blue...AWESOME JOB! 




I am also happy to say that Kamryn was Artist of the Week for our class today. 

I also have ALL permission slips in so I can now post a class picture! We are missing one student who was absent today, so I will take another picture next week hopefully with everyone! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I hope you are enjoying seeing what we are doing in class!