CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Calendar

We begin every morning with calendar. During this time we review our days of the week, months of the year, math facts, telling time, etc. The kids LOVE the days of the week song we sing. I decided to video them on Friday singing it. Take a look.

**The video will not load for some reason, I will try again later!!**

The kids are progressing well with their math facts test. Almost all have passed the October test. There are even a few already on the February test!! 

After winning Spirit Day 2 weeks in a row, we lost Friday to Miss Findlay's class...by a very small amount! Remember to wear those shirts! 

Our bowling trip is on Monday, I can't wait to share pictures with you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I hope you are enjoying seeing what we are doing in class!