CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Can You Blow a Bubble??

We are learning to write directions in writing this week. The class has already wrote how to build a snowman. Today I brought a bag of bubble gum to class and asked them if they could tell me how to blow a bubble. They were immediately interested in what we were doing. Each child got 2 pieces of bubble gum and we went through each step of how to blow a bubble. Some got it without a problem while others didn't. It was very fun and a great experience for them. After actually getting to try to blow a bubble, they were able to tell me how to do it step by step. Now they will write instructions telling someone else how to do it. Ask your child if he/she could blow a bubble!









 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I hope you are enjoying seeing what we are doing in class!