CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thank You!

Thank you for all of your donations for our canned food drive! The kids were very excited about it. We came in 3rd place for the entire school. We had 441 items turned in!! To celebrate a job well done, the kids will enjoy an ice cream party this afternoon. They will be picking their own toppings for their vanilla ice cream! I will post pictures over Thanksgiving break.

Our canned food items ready to be picked up!

Our class beside the items...great job guys!!
This week and last week we have spent some time talking about what we have to be thankful for. I'm impressed with the answers the kids have given me.The answers vary from my family, my clothes, my food, my house, my friends, etc. We created feathers for a turkey yesterday stating all the reasons why we are thankful. Take a look!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I hope you are enjoying seeing what we are doing in class!